The FrameMaster Point Driver (07-555) from Fletcher-Terry is one tool designed to drive both glazing and framing points/tabs. The points are fired so that they sit flat against the backing board.
Its rugged design will provide you with years of uninterrupted production plus, its easy to load and hard to jam or double feed.
So if versatility and performance are important to you...choose Framemaster!
By reversing the magazine, this gun can fire either the short 8mm Glaziers 08-980 points or the longer 16mm framers points 08-950, however will not fire flexible points.
- Professional quality used to permanently hold glass, art work, and backing materials securely in place
- Fires perfectly flat into frame
- Precision firing, no jamming or double feeding
- Spring-adjusted firing power to match wood density
- Easy-to-load magazine holds 100 points for increased productivity
- Used with Fletchers Framers Points